35mm Nylon washers for fixing plasterboard, insulation thermo backer boards and rigid insulation – No rust guaranteed
- The flush fit washers in this package are all 35mm diameter, easily fixable with standard 3.5mm or 4.2mm bugle head dry wall screws.
- These easy fix 35mm washers are made of engineering grade Nylon 6, heavy duty, extremely strong and not easily deformed, durable, anti-wear and will never rust. No worry quality after installation.
- Our perforated slimline Nylon washers will grip tightly into the surface after being secured with the appropriate dry wall screw. The ribbed centre strongly anchors the washer into position and the strengthened outer area will provide a permanent and forceful anchor on the board.
- Ideal for plasterboards, thermo tile backer boards, gypsum boards, composite boards, extruded foam’s or dense insulation boards (Not suitable for cement boards or hardibacker boards).
- Just 1.5mm deep when fixed into rigid substrates like plasterboard or soft timber, ideal for tiling or plastering over. On all medium density substrates they will easily pull in below the surface if required.
- Proudly designed and manufactured by ourselves in the UK.
- Tiny but extremely strong. You will sheer your dry wall screw before you break these.
35mm Flush Fit Washers for Hard Boards
- Product Code: PLB35TRADE-GRY
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £0.10
- 100 or more £0.08
- 200 or more £0.07
- 300 or more £0.07
- 400 or more £0.07
- 500 or more £0.06
- 1000 or more £0.06
This product has a minimum quantity of 50